~Donate / Fundraisers~
"Lets work together" !
Basic Necessities Donations (i.e food, clothing, youth items), Educational material, Fixer-up houses, vacant properties, rentals (must meet criteria), property owners needing (buyers), and monetary.
We need your help. Our members contribute financial assistance and hard work. We're a diverse group of people brought together by a desire to do something good about our communities.
Support us with your donations, your time, and your skills. You can help KLI by:
- Telling friends, co-workers and your church community about KLI;
- Designating KLI for United Way, Combined Federal Campaign, or Maryland Charity Campaign;
- Writing a check;
- Donating stock;
- Remembering KLI when estate planning;
- Organizing a team of volunteers to collaborate with Kingdom Living,Inc;
- Donating Food, Clothing, Furniture, Educational Material for all age groups etc.;
- Inviting us to speak to your organization, class, or church/temple/mosque;
- Arranging for KLI to speak at your company's United Way/Combined Federal Campaign kickoff;
- Attending Kingdom Living,Inc's special events;
- Sponsoring one of KLI's special fund raising events;
- Donating new children's toys during the holiday season, new school supplies in the Fall, new children's books, housing supplies, furniture, food and clothing for all ages every all year round.
- Most Importantly Volunteer you time
Encourage your organization, your community, and your church/temple/mosque to help Kingdom Living, Inc. Fill out the Contact Usform to become a part of something wonderful that's happening in Maryland.
Kingdom Living, Inc. is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation. Donations are tax deductible to the extent of the IRS guide lines.